Price $382,500
Status Active
Beds 3
Baths 3 Baths
Home size 2,316 sqft
Lot Size 5.00 ac
Days on Market 59
A Beautiful 3 to 4 Bedroom, 2 1/4 Bath Home on 5 Secluded Acres in Jewett with Gorgeous Views! The home is 10 minutes to Windham or Hunter Ski Mountains. The home features a large open room with vaulted ceilings with a stone fireplace, a kitchen with a breakfast bar, a family room or a 4th bedroom in the basement, a dining area, balcony, wraparound deck, a 1 car garage, a storage room, & 2 additional rooms that can be finished for more living space. Terms of Auction updated 1/18/21: a public auction will be held on January 29, 2021 at 10am at the Greene County Courthouse at which the bidding will start at no less than $382,500. The successful bidder will need to have 10% of the bid at the conclusion of the bidding, & the other 90% by March 29, 2021.
Property Type(s): Single Family
Last Updated 11/27/2020 Year Built 1992
Community Jewett Garage Spaces 1.0
County Greene

SCHOOLS

School District Wind-Ash-Jewett

Additional Details

APPLIANCES Clothes Dryer, Clothes Washer, Dishwasher, Other, Refrigerator, Stove
AREA Jewett
BASEMENT Finished; Foundation: Poured Concrete, Yes
CONSTRUCTION Frame; Siding: Wood
FIREPLACE Yes
GARAGE Under, Yes
HEAT Base Board, Hot Water
INTERIOR Floors: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum, Tile; Windows: Casement; Walls: Sheetrock
LOT 5.00 acre(s)
MASTER ON MAIN Yes
PARKING 1.00 Car Garage
SEWER Septic Tank
STYLE Contemporary
TAXES 4806
UTILITIES 200 Amps
VIEW Yes
VIEW DESCRIPTION Country,Mountain,Parklike,Wooded
WATER Well
ZONING 210 - Single Family Residence

Location

 

Contact us about this Property

 / 
We respect your online privacy and will never spam you. By submitting this form with your telephone number you are consenting for Rudy Huston to contact you even if your name is on a Federal or State "Do not call List".

Listed with Rip Van Winkle Mountain Realty, Inc.

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the CGNDMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Tri-Hudson Realty LLC are marked with the IDX logo or the IDX thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Listing data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Copyright 2021 CGNDMLS
Data last updated: 1/24/21 10:13 PM PST

This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2021.

Email a Friend